Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Loving Wife


The Loving Wife [MF, Creampie]


                It was a normal Wednesday night when my husband came home from his day job at the office. He strolled anxiously through the front door, slamming it shut. Another hard day at work it looks like. I had already prepared him his favorite Italian sub sandwich, and an ice cold Miller Lite on the table stand with the T.V. remote on the couch. Hearing his exhausted sigh as I walked down the steps, I only wore the extra-large black hoody that he gave me on the day we first made love. He had already hanged up his coat, and took off his tie to reveal the dashing black dress shirt. When I first appeared, his tired blue eyes looked at me lovingly, like an angel descending to give a hungry man his meat and wine. We greeted each other quietly as we hugged lightly. His arms reached around my hips, tightening as we clasped lips.

                After a long minute, I pulled away whispering “Hey there babe…”

                “Hey honey…” he breathed lowly, and humbly.

                Without saying anything, I held his hand to guide him to his meal. His worn out gaze stretched into a gratefully grin upon seeing the dish. He slid his hand up the hoody, rubbing his firm hand up my silky back. I looked up to his smiling eyes, staring at his handsome face.

                Mumbling deeply to me, he said “Thank you…”

                I nodded upwardly to him, nudging my lips against his ears. “I’ll see you on the couch.”

                His expression was priceless as I trailed away from him, swaying my bare voluptuous ass. After leaving him to wolf down his sandwich and beer, I laid on the couch, turning the T.V. on with the remote. A few minutes went by, and I saw him walk into the living room, taking off his leather Stacy Adam’s shoes. His big, muscular body plopped beside me, breathing a long relieving sigh. I cuddled next him, rubbing my soft palm up and down his thigh, feeling the linen of the black dress pants.

                He stretched out a little, flexing his weary muscles as he reached around me to grasp my shoulder. I turned my head to look at his perfectly messed up brown hair. His eyes were glued to the television, listening to the humorous show as the people in it chatted together. Smoothing my hand slowly towards his groin, I unbuckled the black leather belt, and unbuttoned the pants. I opened his zipper, unveiling the massive bulge beneath his grey Calvin Klein boxers. Tilting my head up at him, I could see his charming eyes peering down while he slid his strong hand beneath my hoody. His touch warmed my sides as we leaned into a loving kiss.

                I reached into his pants to feel his already throbbing cock, pulling it out to stare at its wonderful growth.  His raspy breath reverberated into my mouth while I stroked his member softly. A few ravishing minutes went by as we tasted each other, mixing our warm, wet saliva. He eased back from our smooching, pulling his pants and boxers off, and throwing them to the side. His hands gripped my creamy sides as he pulled me closer. It didn’t take long for him to get excited enough to start leaking his sweet pre-cum.

                Positioning myself on top of him, I wrapped my arms around his face, nuzzling my breasts against his freshly shaved chiseled jaw. His hands glided down my backside to massage my ass, squeezing my luscious globes as his big hard cock prodded my entrance lips. My core was already heated up from the intimate make-out session. Straddling him, I could feel the tender head of his dick kissing my bundle of nerves, sending pleasurable shivers up my spine. His juicy warm pre-cum really made for quality lubricant. I began to settle bluntly, feeling his rock-hard member slide into the raw flesh of my balmy walls. We both let off a beautiful simultaneous moan as we bonded deeply, caressing our bodies against each other.

                I lowered my mouth onto his as he began to stuff his wholesome cock between my legs. His warm tongue seeped towards my throat while I bounced my ass off his now-fully-erect girth. My breasts hugged his strong chest as I panted, beginning to feel the nerves in my core grow hotter. As he fucked my steaming walls, I removed my hoody to reveal my perky large breasts. Groaning more loudly now, he started to pick up his rhythm, thrusting his swollen cock into me rapidly. Crying from the intense pleasure, I nestled my mouth into his head, moaning heartily into his as eardrum as he fucked me senseless. His shaft was rock-hard, and beginning to tense as he pummeled my aching pussy.

                His strong hands slapped my fragile ass, causing me to whimper in painful glee. Wrapping my arms around his head, I wailed in lust as I felt my loins started to spasm uncontrollably. My walls tensed, feeling his raging length begin to shudder immensely. He grunted viciously while holding my waist, stuffing himself balls-deep up my boiling well. I felt him burst his hot cum up into my womb, coating our sensitive skins with his smoldering creamy seed. Our juices mixed wonderfully as they gushed from the creases of my secret flesh. After a few tender moments his grunting seized, and I nudged down to lock our wet lips, trembling as he held onto me. We stayed like that for a moment, gazing into each other’s eyes passionately while coming into a loving embrace.

                Nudging our musky lips away, I whispered softly into his calming eyes… “I love you…”

                His eyes grinned as he released one of his hands from my sensitive ass cheeks, pressing the back of my head against his lips once more. After the sensual adoring kiss, he glared deeply into the windows of my soul, rumbling a lowly affirmation that caused my heart to swell…

          “I love you too, Robin."

Thank you so much for reading!

How did this story affect you? What did it make you think about? Writing is rewarding, especially when you hear how people react to the story. Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.
Follow me for future stories and updates! c:

Pinterest
Tumblr
Instagram
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment